We are a team of professional and passionate designers and developers who are up-to-date with technologies and trends.
We have been helping our happy clients to grow their businesses since 2015 by providing consultation, designing, building, deploying, and maintaining robust and scalable applications for web, mobile, and desktop platforms using the latest technologies.
We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience working as a React.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
How to apply
Please send your resume to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your application we will review it and check if there is a match. If relevant, we will reach out soon, and if not, we will check if we have other interesting opportunities for you.